mediagoblin-userops

Re: [Userops] Free softwar community hosting

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: [Userops] Free softwar community hosting
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 16:39:38 -0800

That's why I don't think tying issues specifically to the same system as
the code is ideal. It's ideal to have the log-ins be the same, but
issues are not just about code and involve discussion etc.

I agree the way ikiwiki works is nice for a lot of reasons. I otherwise
think that each of these tools really are distinct: code merging and
review, ticketing, wiki, discussion… there's no perfect system that
mixes all these tools, there's always trade-offs.

Gitorious had no ticketing or wiki until recently and was still useful
for code-hosting and code review.