Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: wrapping up the changeset branch

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: wrapping up the changeset branch
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:33:16 +0200

Bruce Stephens wrote:

Yeah, I think so too.  Dumb question, probably (especially since I
*know* I've built monotone repeatedly before): what versions of
automake/autoconf/etc. should I use?  automake-1.7.9 and autoconf-2.59
(Debian unstable) don't seem to be working for me.

I'm on Windows, but autoconf 2.59 is working for me. The incantation I'm using is "autoreconf --install". This does in fact warble a bit about some stuff not being where it should, but it generates the configure just the same...

Waving a dead chicken and singing in low chants is often helpful when dealing with autoconf/make, you could try that, too.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.