Re: [RP] CVS updates

From: shawn
Subject: Re: [RP] CVS updates
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:03:54 -0800

>What about defining new prefixes?  And naming them?  And then binding
>keys to different prefixes?

I think basic key binding functionality will do. I don't find myself
dynamically binding keys that much in screen or emacs. new prefixes
would be nice, but it would break away from screen. This may or may
not be good.

>2) how should this all work within a .ratpoison config file?

the .ratpoison config file should contain a list of commands as you
would type them after hitting C-t:. One command per line. It should be
simple and contain no programming structure of any kind. No functions,
no macros.