Re: [Savannah-hackers] GNATS host?

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] GNATS host?
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:12:19 +0100

Dans un message du 19 fév à  8:56, Jeff Bailey écrivait :
> I've never used the web interface to create a list, so I don't know.
>
> Specifically, I didn't know you could.  Maybe post this question to
> system-hackers?

afaik, you cannot create a ml with the web interface. You have to launch
the newlist script on the host where Mailman resides.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

    I'm unclean a libertine, every time you vent your spleen, I seem to lose
    the power of speech, you're slipping slowly from my reach, you grow me
        like an evergreen, you've never seen me lonely at all. (Placebo)