running speech-dispatcher-0.7.1 in system mode

From: Halim Sahin
Subject: running speech-dispatcher-0.7.1 in system mode
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 13:04:13 +0200

Hi,
I.ll try to help you when my arch is ready installed.
Under gentoo it took more than 7 steps of reconfigurations etc to get it
work.
BTW.: i wrote a custom init skript for running speech-dispatcher there.

Can you tell me how to enable a11y features in gdm  that orca can be
used for accessible login?
Under gentoo my gdm is too old so I could not test my changes in speechd
there.
BR.
halim

Halim Sahin