Re: GNU/Hurd section in webpages

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: GNU/Hurd section in webpages
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:20:33 +0000

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 03:35:28PM +0200, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

> Just because someone with CVS access says he/she is going to commit it
> does not mean that Marcus will approve.  He is still the web-master,
> and makes the decisions.  I know that I won't commit any change unless
> it has been approved by Marcus.

Great. That implies you finally agree in linking to Debian GNU/Hurd. Here's
what Marcus said:

  "Ok, ok.  I am willing to have one web page "GNU/Hurd", it can even be the
  first one, as a top level item above "The GNU Hurd" (or is it "The Hurd"?)
  in the menu.  It can then link to various OS distributions of the GNU/Hurd,
  which would be Debian GNU/Hurd for now."

  (http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/web-hurd/2003-08/msg00033.html)

I'll send a patch.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)