Re: GNU/Hurd section in webpages

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU/Hurd section in webpages
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:42:33 +0200 (MEST)

   > Finally someone with an idea, go ask address@hidden if it is ok to
   > link to Debian's web site from the Hurd project web page.

   Do it yourself.  The guidelines are very clear and you're the only
   person here who is "in doubt". So far the consensus in this list is
   that linking to Debian GNU/Hurd is ok.

The guide-lines says that the GNU project should not link to non-free
software.  As for any consensus, Marcus is the dictator, he decides,
not you, I or any consensus.

   I'm tired of this silly discussion.

As I said before, go do something useful instead of flameing.  Right
now you haven't even sent an draft of what this new page should look
like.

   Is anyone with CVS access willing to apply my patches and fix this
   mess?

Since I don't let my opinion dictate what patches go in (since I
can't) I'll look at any patch that gets sent and ask for Marcus'
advice if something is unclear.

Cheers.