Re: [Adonthell-devel] Hello Hello

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Hello Hello
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 10:05:55 +0200

Yeah. However, I suggested once that it might be better to have a weapon
and shield slot instead of right and left hand. That means you could
have a shield equipped, but it would not apply as long as you are using
a two-handed weapon. But at least there is no need to remove/equip a
shield whenever switching from one-handed to two-handed weapons and
back. Otherwise its okay.

I would agree to that! We could even have two weapon slots (in addition to the shield slot), so users can switch weapons quickly (for exaple to switch between melee and ranged combat)...