Re: [avr-chat] LCD corruption

From: Andy Warner
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] LCD corruption
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:43:46 -0500

Royce Pereira wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a m8535 board which drives a relay card. Now there are some 220VAC
> solenoid valves switched by the relays.
>
> My problem is that when the valves are connected, the LCD gets corrupted
> when the valves switch on.
> [...]

What kind of LCD display is it ?

How is it connected to the 8535 ?

If this is on a PCB - can you post a jpg/pdf of the board layout ?

Off the cuff, it sounds like it could be a termination and/or
decoupling problem.
--
address@hidden

Andy Warner             Voice: (612) 801-8549   Fax: (208) 575-5634