RE: [avr-chat] LCD corruption

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] LCD corruption
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:14:38 +0200

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 09:46 +0100, Spencer Hollingum wrote:
> I have seen some COG( Chip on Glass) LCDs which were very susceptible to
> radiated noise, no matter what HW solutions were tried.

Hi Spencer,

My project is going to work in a noisy (automotive) environment, and
although it uses a simple text LCD module in its version, I have planned
a second version with a graphic module. After checking www.farnell.com
to see what's available, I am thinking of using a Batron COG display.
Have you experienced, or heard of, problems with these ?
Or do you mean that it affects randomly, any and all COG displays,
regardless of brand and model ?

Regards,

--
Vince