Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Consensus on the aims of this group

From: Simon Hirscher
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Consensus on the aims of this group
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 02:58:01 +0100

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 2:05 AM, Melvin Carvalho
<address@hidden> wrote:

> On 20 November 2013 01:57, Simon Hirscher <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> No, and I don't think Carlo meant starting all over. He simply
>> repeated that our goal is to find, assemble or (if necessary) write
>> that piece or even stack of software that fulfills those 4
>> requirements. And that's what the workshops @30C3 are going to be
>> about, right?
>

> Im curious as to how it is possible to have "self determined data storage",
> yet also preclude use of the web to store that data?

Is this question directed at me? Because I seem to miss what that
question has got to do with what I wrote or what we're discussing
here. Anyway, to give an answer: That is certainly possible by storing
that data on your very own or your friend's hdd, isn't it?