Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Consensus on the aims of this group

From: Hugo Roy
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Consensus on the aims of this group
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 12:19:29 +0100

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to point out that this was certainly not the original
intent behind GNU Consensus (or is it something else that we are
discussing it?)

If we are really going into that direction for the scope of GNU
Consensus, then there’s no point in having “Terms of Service;
Didn’t Read” listed as a supporting organisation (why the heck
would we need terms for then? we would just have software
licenses)

I haven’t participated much recently, but I’m a bit concerned on
how the goal of GNU Consensus has been defined. This was certainly
not what I was looking into participating, for the mere reason
that there’s little I can do in the direction this is taking.

I suppose I’ll also unsubscribe from the list, I don’t really see
what I can contribute.

Best wishes and good luck,

Best,
Hugo