Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 09:52:47 -0000

Andrew Savory <address@hidden> wrote:
> Seems fair, if we think we'll need it. There hasn't been much call for a
> revenue stream so far though, so I'd suggest we carry on at 10 pounds
> until we think we'll need more money. The lower the fee, the more likely
> it is for people to just decide to become a full member and pay up.

Two things:

1. What to do with the money?  As soon as I've finished counting it, I'll
say exactly how much there is, but it's probably time to start picking
things to use it for.  Ideas welcomed.

2. I'd rather not call non-paying supporters members at all, as that's
probably going to get messy.  Can you pick another title?

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."