Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:04:19 +0100

Hi,
Two things, first, a policty suggestion:
To get mass-membership we can't charge fees, MJ Ray suggested
that permission to publisize data could be the fee.  To keep
a revenue stream, how about having this kind of member and
also having "Supporting Members" that pay, say 25 pounds?
(btw, the masses that we hope will join won't be very
 knowledgable about FreeSoftware issues.  Should they be
 allowed to vote?  I suggest that they shouldn't.)

Second, a problem:
There is no code at http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fsf-online/

Ciaran O'Riordan