Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:43:03 +0200

i agree with kai although! giving up history now just because it takes a week
to keep it is foolish. future systems will deal with this little text better
than those now and as this is not the reason now why waste it.

Bradley said:
The Savannaha CVS access from the website is quite good, I can get a
revision of the file I want in 30 seconds or less.

and the diff is another 30s. and to do it 4 times until you find the right
change?
well hunting bugs in code i don't know i use the history.

Leo Wandersleb