Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] mercurial switch
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:30:42 +0200

> Hosting 100 MB is ok, hosting 10 GB is not.
> I think that for now repository should be of reasonable size.

I suppose changes in graphics and sounds can get really big.
Using a different repository for this data would be good.
If it becomes to big, we can kill that history easily (or store
statically somewhere else) without harming the rest of glob2
history.

Also we could use one repository with most branches.
And only a few experimental branches outside that repository.
If that experimental braches turns out to be meaningless, we
again can kill it or store it somewhere else.