Re: Add Modal transformations (issue4126042)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Add Modal transformations (issue4126042)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 18:45:42 -0000

Michael Ellis wrote Saturday, February 05, 2011 4:23 PM

In practice, it will be more efficient to code it as Pal suggests,
with two index operations -- although I have no idea whether the
efficiency gain would be significant in terms of LilyPond's total
processing overhead.

I'm not unhappy with that.  And you're right, the symmetry
of the operations is then quite pleasing.

Daniel, what's the best way for me to submit the changes?  Does
codereview support a way to locally clone the current version. And
would you rather have a patch or a new copy?

Trevor, actually :)

You can download the patchset from Rietfeld using the
any recent state of git.

A patch against git with this download applied will be
fine, as would a new copy of the changed files.

Trevor