Re: GUB unofficial release still relevant?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUB unofficial release still relevant?
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 19:29:24 +0100

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 07:14:26PM +0100, Colin Hall wrote:
> See:
>
> http://www.charltonhall.eclipse.co.uk/
>
> That's the space I get with my ISP account so bandwidth (cost) might
> be an issue. Would be nice if someone could mirror it so somewhere
> more robust/cheaper.

Ok.  Alternately, you could only put up a few binaries (say,
darwin-x86, mingw, linux-x86, and linux-64).  Also, advertizing it
on lilypond-user as unofficial binaries will probably get you
between 10 and 100 downloads in total.  At 20 megs each, that's an
(estimated) maximum of 2 GB bandwidth.  That's probably ok for a
residential ISP, but you may want to double-check.

If anybody else wants to chime in and offer hosting, of course
that would be quite appreciated.