Re: GUB unofficial release still relevant?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUB unofficial release still relevant?
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:24:31 +0100

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 04:13:12PM +0100, Colin Hall wrote:
> http://lilypond.org/test/v2.15.39-1/compare-v2.15.38-1/index.html

Good, I'd expect them to be identical.

> The only difference is that the Lilypond website says:
>
> 1045 below threshold
>
> 2027 unchanged
>
> whereas my GUB output says:
>
> 44 below threshold
>
> 958 unchanged

Hmm.  I'm sloppy about removing old regtests tarballs, so
occasionally the build creates multiple comparisons, which could
easily result in 2 or 3 times the number of regtests.  I wouldn't
expect that to carry over to the compare-v2.15.38-1 index, but
then again I wouldn't be at all surprised.

That said,
http://lilypond.org/test/v2.15.39-1/
only lists the results for .38, so apparently I wasn't sloppy
about the last release.

So I'm also in the dark about this one.  But if the images look
the same, then I wouldn't worry about it.