Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Help wanted (sysadmin work)

From: Yaroslav Klyukin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Help wanted (sysadmin work)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:40:29 -0400

straws to deny us the credit for our work.  That is a rather unfriendly
attitude towards the GNU Project.

As I mentioned in multiple e-mails, I am for the crediting of your work and I personally highly appreciate and value it. I disagree with the way you want to make people forcibly give you the credit. I am sorry that you treat my constructive criticizm as an unfriendly attitude. I think it's gone too far and there is no point in continuing this discussion. Let everybody keep their opinions for themselves.

Under the circumstances, I think we can do without your help on
Savannah.  We would rather accept help from people who have a
generally positive attitude towards the GNU Project, as well
as a willingness to do certain work.

Thank you for the offer to help.

No problem. If you allow, I will passively monitor and work on technical issues of the project, without getting involved in it's politics and philosophy. I will use "GNU/Linux" name instead of just Linux at savannah, whenever applicable, for the purpose of consistency, despite that you have not persuaded me that it's an appropriate name yet.

With regards.