Re: GNU/Hurd section in webpages

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: GNU/Hurd section in webpages
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:47:31 +0000

You are ignoring the first part of my mail, which referred to your policy of
not linking to websites which link to other websites which in some way
advertise or promote non-free software.

The Debian GNU/Hurd Installation guide (based on Neal's "Hurd Installation
guide") is hosted on Debian GNU/Hurd website [1]. This is the guide you should
refer to for installing Debian GNU/Hurd.

[1] http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install

If for some reason I can't afford to understand you don't want to link to
Debian GNU/Hurd website, there's not much I can do to help. When you want to
reasonably discuss the possibility of linking to Debian GNU/Hurd website from
the Hurd website, I'll be glad to hear your arguments.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)