Re: Website organization Re: Notes from GNUstep quarterly meet up...

From: H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: Website organization Re: Notes from GNUstep quarterly meet up...
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:22:28 +0200

Hi Riccardo,

> Am 19.08.2021 um 15:12 schrieb Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it>:
>
> Hi Nikolaus,
>
> nice to read you! Hope this means you are fine and also still a "stepper".

Yes - if I find time and it gets more difficult recently...

>> "Get Help" seems to be a short for "Get me help" or "Give me help". So "Give
>> Help" or "Help" would be the instruction to the web page.
>
> I think you proposed it back then... or it is even a left-over of the
> previous site.
> It is a "call for action" but I feel it is out of place compared to the other
> times as they are organized now.
>
> What would you propose as a name for that link? just "Help"? "Contacts?"
> "Lists & more?" ?

Th link goes to a "Get Help" mediawiki page.

Content are links for mailing lists and IRC and newsgroups.

So I think it is less about "Help" but "Contacts" and "Lists & more".

The more I think about it I'd recommend "Lists & more" because it is the most
straightforward description what one will find on the mediawiki page.

BR,
Nikolaus