Re: Notes from GNUstep quarterly meet up...

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: Notes from GNUstep quarterly meet up...
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 13:21:42 -0700

Hi Riccardo,

On Aug 14, 2021, at 09:03, Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:

Different people have different "uses" and thus "needs" for GNUstep and they website should be capable of catering to all: the casual user, the developer, the porter, etc.

A while ago, over at https://gnustep.github.io/ I organized site pages and links into ”for users” and “for developers” and “external”.  I think that is a start towards catering to the different kinds of users. Previously it was harder to find the right documentation...

Best,
Patryk