Re: Website organization Re: Notes from GNUstep quarterly meet up...

From: Xavier Brochard
Subject: Re: Website organization Re: Notes from GNUstep quarterly meet up...
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 03:25:59 +0200

Le 16.08.2021 00:08, Patryk Laurent a écrit :
This sounds great, could you do it as a fork/pull request to
https://github.com/gnustep/gnustep.github.io

Done as a POC for now. Need more work and to create a user oriented wiki page also.

Which applications are good candidate for screenshots?
Does someone with a theme setup could help taking nicer screenshots?

I've noticed various unoptimized images in repository. I can work on these too. (One should allways use Mozjpeg before uploading jpeg. A simpler tool that optimize also PNG files is available at https://imageoptim.com/online and its desktop GPL counterpart is https://github.com/ImageOptim/ImageOptim )