Re: [External] : Re: Concern about new binding.

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Concern about new binding.
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:01:42 +0100

IMO, the binding should be removed until/unless
the discussion here leads to a decision to add
it back again.

Please wait till the discussion comes to its conclusion.

In my short experience here; when discussions start like this; then
there is never a conclusion. They just slowly stop and no change is made
at the end. I someone insists after some time, the again the same...

In 3 years I have more than 30 examples...