[Fsfe-uk] Knoppix (was: Stalls at Marxism 2003)

From: North London John
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Knoppix (was: Stalls at Marxism 2003)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:17:30 +0100

I wasn't aware there was non-Free software on Knoppix - been some time since I used it.
Found the instructions from intevation at:
http://intevation.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs-misc.cgi/*checkout*/ freie_software_knoppix/knoppixAddFreedom.html

John Levin

On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 12:35  pm, MJ Ray wrote:

North London John <address@hidden> wrote:
Would it be possible to do cd-roms with Free Software (Mozilla,
OpenOffice, Knoppix) and Free writings? Demonstrate our principles as
well as talk about them.

Note that Knoppix is not entirely free software, but it is possible to
build a CD from it that is.  I think someone from intevation.de posted
instructions for that, but I can't find them.  Help?

MJR