Re: [glob2-devel] We must do a game, not an engine

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] We must do a game, not an engine
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:20:53 +0200

Ha! what are the odds! when obviously The Coders care for nothing about the
other work.

I think we have quite some mails in the list of coders who want to transfer
maps by hand if necessary.  Anyone here welcomes work done anywhere
in glob2.
Well exept you.
I don't reply of the rest of the mail.
There was no information in the rest of your mail anyway - only a lot
of aggression.
And I don't understand how anyone here could be the cause of it.
I was about to congratulate us of the fine and hard work this month.
Doing the releases, tests, bugfixing, wiki-rewriting, animations and
repositorial change while some core rewriting takes place is incredible.
And don't forget the two servers we changed.
Hopefully this will not again turn out to become a flame thread.