[Savannah-hackers] Re: Licence question

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Licence question
Date: 10 Jun 2001 11:50:12 +0200

 || On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:56:13 -0600 (MDT)
 || Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

 rs> We could make another Savannah in Europe if that seems useful.

It would seem useful to me.

 rs> But do we have a place to host it?  (Nevrax?)

I think we'd be able to find a place for it. When the FSF Europe
announced itself, several places offered to do hosting for machines.

So if we decide to go forward with it, we might simply announce our
plans to do so and ask for someone willing to donate the network
connectivity.

 rs> Or do we want to have some kind of mirror in Europe?
 rs> (Can that be done with CVS?  I would be surprised.)

I don't know whether a mirror would work. Also I don't know whether a
mirror would have the same "psychological" effect as to being a
"European" project and not simply a "European mirror of a
U.S. project."

Regards,
                Georg

--