Re: [glob2-devel] Revive Glob2 with a kickstarter

From: Alex Sapp
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Revive Glob2 with a kickstarter
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 15:41:42 -0600

I have no coding experience, and barely some graphic design experience (might
as well be none), but I am willing to help any way that I can. I am in the US,
have watched countless indie projects live and die, and could say that I at
least have the potential to offer advice on how to structure the game, what
features players want, and possible work flow advice. I can also test
extensively and can provide useful and unbiased feedback. Call me an informed
gamer.

Sent from my iPhone