Re: [glob2-devel] Revive Glob2 with a kickstarter

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Revive Glob2 with a kickstarter
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 19:10:02 -0300

Hi informed gamer,

any help is welcome ;)

but more so, I hope to get an idea on how much help we actually could expect for
which version of globulation.

If all of a sudden people step up and fix bugs in the current game, I would be
happy, too. Most likely that would be the cheapest way to get an actual cool
game. The frustration to regularly crash unrecoverably makes the current game
pretty worthless.